[Vserver] dist-upgrade problem with breezy

From: Philippe Clérié <pclerie_at_buh.ht>
Date: Tue 04 Jul 2006 - 19:25:28 BST

I'm trying to dist-upgrade a breezy guest and getting an error when
upgrading the initscripts package. The error occurs while running the
postinst script, when it tries this:

mount -n --bind / /.root

The output from that is:

mount: permission denied.

I suspect I need to enable some capability to allow the mount. So far I
haven't found a clue and I thought I'd ask. What is the minimum capability
needed for this? And what are the downsides, if any?

Is there any other way?

Thanks in advance
Philippe