[Vserver] RHEL4 guest on Gentoo host

From: John Alberts <john.m.alberts_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri 30 Jun 2006 - 04:58:44 BST

I tried asking this question on the gentoo-vserver irc channel, but
unfortunately I didn't get any response at all. I currently have a
Gentoo host that is running multiple Gentoo guest os's. I have
someone who wants me to install a RHEL4 guest for him, because he is
more comfortable with it and it is required for this project. I
really have no idea how to go about creating a guest other than a
Gentoo guest. With Gentoo, I have a nice tarball that I started with,
and I just updated that and use it for my template.
With RHEL4, I have the install cd's. I have no idea how to go about
using these cd's to install it as a guest.
Any help or pointing me to some related docs would be appreciated.

Thanks

John