[Vserver] Your account will be suspended !

From: <service_at_paypal.com>
Date: Sat 17 Jun 2006 - 21:41:27 BST
PayPal
Your account will be suspended !

Dear Paypal User,

In accordance with our major database relocation, we are currently having major adjustments and updates of user accounts to verify that the informations you have provided with us during the sign-up process are true and correct. However, we have noticed some discrepancies regarding your account at Paypal. Possible causes are inaccurate contact information and invalid logout process.

We require you to complete an account verification procedure as part of our security measure.

You must click the link below to securely login and complete the process.

Click here to activate your account

Choosing to ignore this message will result in a temporary suspension of your account within 24 hours, until you will choose to solve this unpleasant situation.

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

PayPal Email ID PP8210

Protect Your Account Info
Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.

To safely and securely access the PayPal website or your account, be sure to verify the link found in the address bar. This must be www.paypal.com

PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in an email.

For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review our Security Tips at https://www.paypal.com/us/securitytips
Protect Your Password
You should never give your PayPal password to anyone, including PayPal employees.

This process is mandatory, and if not completed within the nearest time your account or credit card may be subject for temporary suspension.