[Vserver] New french documentation

From: Nicolas Costes <nicolas.costes_at_iut-laroche.univ-nantes.fr>
Date: Wed 14 Jun 2006 - 21:26:51 BST

Hello, all !

As promised a couple of months ago, I just released two french articles
related to Linux-VServer.

These articles are a little Mandriva-oriented, 'cause I wrote and checked them
on a Mandriva 2006.0, but are as common as possible to fit to other distros
(The problem is always the packages managers).

The first one describes the path to get a working host with a first vserver
inside it. Downloads, installs, compilations, settings, etc... are reviewed.

The second one is not complete, but take to a second step by teaching how to
install, configure an run services inside vservers, and gives hints and tips
to learn to fish on your own.

I will try to add specific services hints, like "how to run Samba", "cups
loves localhost", "bind is bound to be capable", etc...

And one day, maybe, another article shall come, telling mankind about disk
quotas with vroot, unification...

So :

* Découvrir les Linux-vservers - Première partie : Introduction, Installation,
démarrer son premier serveur virtuel :
http://nayco.free.fr/wiki/doku.php?id=linux-vserver

* Découvrir les Linux-vservers - Deuxième partie : Utilisation, méthode et
astuces :
http://nayco.free.fr/wiki/doku.php?id=linux-vserver-2

This is a wiki : French readers, feel free to correct my articles ;-) !