Re: [Vserver] localhost

From: Alexander Kabanov <shurikk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu 08 Jun 2006 - 18:54:00 BST

hi all,

the only reason why I would like to have some kind of local/internal
interface inside a guest - let people bind services to something that
is not accessible from outside and from other guests on the host
server.

but this is not a big deal, imo - "good to have". I'm going to play
with NGNET, what's the project progress/status?

thanks

--Shurik