Re: [Vserver] Quick question

From: Corey Wright <undefined_at_pobox.com>
Date: Tue 23 May 2006 - 21:22:14 BST

> 2006/5/23, ADNET Ghislain <gadnet@aqueos.com>:
>> sorry to jump on the thread, just a little test : when you make the
>> vserver-util, do the "make check" worked for all tests ?
>> i have issue on the unify test on debian, perhaps you have something
>> related or a beecrypt issue ?
>
> You cannot use Debian-supplied beecrypt. Grab the source of 4.0 or
> newer from sourceforge or wherever (4.0.0 is fine, as is 4.1.2, tested
> on these two versions). It should be in the archives btw, because I
> remember writing about this earlier.

i presume you are referring to the beecrypt released with sarge.

if anybody is using the util-vserver (and necessary beecrypt) from sarge,
they have my sympathies.

on sarge i use the packages from backports.org, versions 0.30.210 and
4.1.2. instructions for using backports.org are at
http://backports.org/instructions.html.

to provide background to my previous post in this thread, the vhashify
demonstration, i'm running debian sarge with ubuntu's linux 2.6.12 source
(from breezy) patched with vserver 2.0 using util-vserver 0.30.210.

corey

--
undefined@pobox.com