Re: [Vserver] Re: Project Support Open Source (SOS) wanted to donation to your project

From: Michael S. Zick <mszick_at_morethan.org>
Date: Sun 21 May 2006 - 00:05:32 BST

On Sat May 20 2006 17:14, Herbert Poetzl wrote:
> On Fri, May 19, 2006 at 07:27:30AM -0700, Bob Mutch wrote:
> > Hi my name is Bob Mutch ...
>
> Hi Bob!
>
> > .. and I am the owner of Solutions with Service,
> > a Canadian company that uses open source software products.
>
> > I have started a project called ?Project SOS? (Support Open Source) to
> > help fund free and open source software projects.
>
> > I would like to make a donation to your open source work
> > http://linux-vserver.org though our project.
>
> sounds good!
>
> > Here is the page that how the donations work.
> >
> > http://www.seocompany.ca/project-support-open-source.html
>
> sounds good too ...

You might read his answer to "why are you doing this" question.
quoted in part:

<quote>
Together we came up with the name Gentoo, registered gentoo.org in 2002
and I had some minor input into the ports type package system Robin's developed.
</quote>

Unfortunately, he can't even get his facts straight:

mszick@wolf466:~$ whois -H gentoo.org

Domain ID:D10959563-LROR
Domain Name:GENTOO.ORG
Created On:04-Oct-1999 16:08:45 UTC
Last Updated On:21-May-2005 01:52:15 UTC
Expiration Date:04-Oct-2008 16:08:45 UTC

- - - -

Mike