Re: [Vserver] vserver build docs, and vserver docs in general

From: ADNET Ghislain <gadnet_at_aqueos.com>
Date: Fri 19 May 2006 - 09:10:24 BST

> No need for this, just surf to is and select another stylesheet from the
> list? ;)
> It's not that much trouble, and it's "instantly updated" :)
>
> Tom

yes but the "instant" effect is more to repell any non private joke
friendly person. Personnaly i do not find this funny but just
unreadable because i do not share the historical background that make
this funny for the author and his friends....
Even if i understand completly the idea behind this css (if you cannot
find a way to read me then you have not the skill for using vserver
tools..., you are not worthy etc...) i wonder if it helps or do the
reverse.

So, i do not think putting a page and say "hey, look, find a way to read
me Buuahahahaha !" is a good idea in a core documentation page but
perhaps that's just me :p
As i have donated 0 time and money to the project i am missplaced to
say i would prefer this or that and the great flower page author could
rightly slap me into oblivion for this,
i just give my view as a newcommer that find hard to gather the pieces
in different docs and this particular page is on top my "BUT WHY ???"
list ;)

Cordialement,
Ghislain.