Re: [Vserver] Timeout and SIGKILL error upon guest stop

From: Youri LACAN-BARTLEY <ylacan_at_teicam.com>
Date: Fri 28 Apr 2006 - 15:20:20 BST

Hi Herbert,

I tried changing the timeout as described in my initial post, the error
occurred well under 120 seconds and definitely under the default 30
seconds, so what exactly sends the SIGKILL prematurely?
I'll be using strace on motion to check if that is causing the error.
I might be able to solve the problem by changing init.d script handling
the daemon, who knows.
I'll keep you posted.

Youri