[Vserver] guest fstab syntax

From: Nikolay Kichukov <hijacker_at_oldum.net>
Date: Fri 07 Apr 2006 - 12:11:27 BST

Hi there,
I am having a problem when starting the Guest. On the first line of

vserver vn start

mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on none,

       missing codepage or other error

              dmesg | tail or so

       /etc/vservers/vn/fstab:2:1: failed to mount fstab-entry

in /etc/vservers/vn/fstab:2:1: I have:

none /tmp tmpfs size=16m,mode=1777 0 0

So, if I did not enable the tmpfs file system in the kernel, is there
any other option I can mount the /tmp in the guest?

Thanks and regards,
-Nikolay Kichukov