Re: [Vserver] kde and ltsp on a guest

From: Chris Fanning <christopher.fanning_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue 04 Apr 2006 - 08:17:46 BST

Hi Oliver,

> > If you get this up and running - I would appreciate to see your resukts
> > on the wiki or here on the list (have the same need but didnt spend any
> > efforts so long..)

I gave up trying vserver with LTSP. I needed to use portmap and 127.0.0.1
So I went back to Xen and discovered that at least some of my previous
problems were hardware related.
I've since got ltsp/kde/xen working.
There is still much room for improvement but here are my notes
http://www.gatopelao.org

Cheers
Chris.