Re: [Vserver] bug when starting without daemons

From: Boris Kolar <boris.kolar_at_globera.com>
Date: Thu 30 Mar 2006 - 13:01:35 BST

Daniel Hokka Zakrisson wrote:
> Oliver Welter wrote:
>> this is more or less expected behaviour...
> With recent patches, i.e. 2.0.2-rc11+ or 2.1.0+, you can also set the
> persistent flag to keep the context around even after all processes die.
> For util-vserver, this means adding ^38 to the flags file.

Is this the default? I now realize it's not a bug, it's a feature ;) But
it should be fixed anyway, because if you don't know how vserver works,
it can be very puzzling. I disabled all services before my first attempt
to start vserver, so I spent quite a few hours to figure out what's
going on.

---
Boris Kolar