Re: [Vserver] FedoraCore 5 release issues

From: Daniel Hokka Zakrisson <daniel_at_hozac.com>
Date: Mon 20 Mar 2006 - 23:23:12 GMT

Guenther Fuchs wrote:
> .) Networking (to all): Default installation issues "Bringing up
> loopback interface: Device lo does not seem to be present,
> delaying initialization." - this probably can simply be solved by
> deactivating in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-lo

In a guest? vserver ... build should've taken care of that.

> .) Kernel for FC5 host and FC5 RPMs: I guess, Daniel will work on this
> soon ;-)

I just started adapting the patches (Core CVS didn't have the FC-5
branches available previously), but syncing the Core 5 tree to the local
mirror is taking longer than anticipated so they may not appear until
late (CET) tomorrow.

--
Daniel Hokka Zakrisson
GPG id: 06723412