[Vserver] debian guest under fedora core 4 errors messages

From: jean-marc pouchoulon <jean-marc.pouchoulon_at_ac-montpellier.fr>
Date: Fri 17 Mar 2006 - 08:19:38 GMT

Hi,

    One of our user want to work with debian.
    We 've created one debian sarge vserver guest under a fedora core 4
machine.
     I have errors when we are stopping the vserver:

Cleaning up ifupdown...done.
Deactivating swap...umount: none: not found
umount: /tmp: must be superuser to umount
Not superuser.
done.
Unmounting local filesystems...umount: none: not found
umount: /tmp: must be superuser to umount
umount: /dev/hdv1: not found
umount: /: must be superuser to umount

Saving the System Clock time to the Hardware Clock...
hwclock is unable to get I/O port access: the iopl(3) call failed.
Hardware Clock updated to Fri Mar 17 07:17:18 UTC 2006.

    I found on tne web the related problems but no clear answer to deal
with that.

    thanks for your help.