Re: [Vserver] Invalid Release file, no entry for main/binary-amd64/Packages

From: Markus Neubauer <list.nospam_at_std-service.com>
Date: Mon 27 Feb 2006 - 13:51:25 GMT

Eugen Leitl schrieb:
> However, when trying to build a vserver I'm running into the bug described at
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=13844
>
> I presume it's an apt sources problem, since
> debootstrap --arch amd64 sarge /pure64/ http://amd64.debian.net/debian-amd64/
> completes fine. What should I stick where to make it work?

I'm using a modified (but undocumented) version of the original script:
    http://helpdesk.std-service.de/newvserver.txt
next setup your /etc/vservers/newvserver-vars to meet your needs:
example:
----8<---
# Configuration file for newvserver
# See man newvserver for the variables that you can set here.
# Default VROOTDIR VROOTDIR="/etc/vservers/.defaults/vdirbase"
INTERFACE="br0"
MIRROR="http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-amd64/debian"
.
.