Re: [Vserver] DRBD mount problem wiki update

From: Holgilein <lists_at_loomsday.co.nz>
Date: Wed 22 Feb 2006 - 07:38:15 GMT

Hi Oliver,

>> Hope this is useful for some of you as well.
>>
> uaaaahh - this is a even more ugly hack than Solution 3 ;)
> But nevertheless - if it works...

Well, show me the problem and I get you a hammer... :-)

BTW, it took me more than half a day to identify this mysterious
problem, which caused one either one of the sides of our cluster
to reboot - apparently randomly - whenever I transferred a
virtual server from one node to the other.

Anyway, I tested this stuff today and there are no reboots any
longer - except the ones I trigger with a purpose.

Nevertheless, I'd say there should be a pointer to this problem
somewhere more visible -- at least I had to learn this lesson
the hard way! ;-)

Holger