[Vserver] localhost inside a guest

From: Alexander Kabanov <shurikk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri 03 Feb 2006 - 06:58:37 GMT

hi,

it seems possible to have localhost inside a guest. here is what I did

interface/0
dev - lo
ip - 127.0.0.1
prefix - 32

but when a daemon binds to a localhost port and the guest has external
interface, I'm able to access that service using guest external IP. I
just want to verify is this the case or perhaps something's wrong with
my service configuration (already checked twice)

best,

--Alex