[Vserver] Proc problem

From: Norbert Klamann (pr) <Norbert.Klamann_at_klamann-software.de>
Date: Thu 02 Feb 2006 - 18:09:06 GMT

Hello all,
i have some trouble with vservers. I use debian sarge and proceeded
verbatim along this instructions
http://linux-vserver.org/Step-by-Step+Guide+2.6

including the versions mentioned there.

Everything goes fine except this step :

----
# It's a good point to fix the /proc entries for the guests
/etc/init.d/vprocunhide restart
----
vprocunhide does not exist there
I tried make install-distribution but no avail.
testme.sh works fine
I create a vserver based on sarge and clean up the init-scripts as
recommended.
When I start the server I get the following error:
/proc/uptime cannot be accessed. Usually  etc .....
The script exists in the source directory of the alpha-tools but I am
stucked here. Can you help me ?
I try no to switch off the PROC in thge kernel options but I have to
admit that I am not shure what I am doing there...
Thanks for listening
--
Greetings
Norbert