[Vserver] Re: 2.6.16-rc1-vs2.1.0.9 latest test on parisc

From: Joel Soete <soete.joel_at_tiscali.be>
Date: Thu 02 Feb 2006 - 07:50:53 GMT

> On Wed, Feb 01, 2006 at 07:48:25AM +0100, Joel Soete wrote:
> > Hello Herbert,
> >
> > The latest test seems always ok (I mean no regression imho) on this
> > parisc 32bit up kernel ;-)
>
> great!
>
> nitpick: let's prefix the tests with [ARCH] in the future
> (for ML postings) to simplify searching ...

Good catch, I will try to take care on next time ;-)

> btw, we a planning to support an -m 'mail' option to
> send the arch info to the ML in the near future ...

cool ;-)

(even thought my compamy fw didn't allow smtp port usage, it would be great to
just cut and past the 'template' mail temporary file in the webmail interface
of my own isp (obiously company mail box is also forbiden :_( ))

[...]
> > Btw may I ask you to add this -n (i.e. no_color option) to testme.
> > That would look like:
>
> no problem, will put it into the next version ...

Nice :-)

Tx,
    Joel ------------------------------------------------------- NOTE! My email address is changing to ... @scarlet.be Please make the necessary changes in your address book.