Re: [Vserver] Logo contest

From: Micah Anderson <micah_at_riseup.net>
Date: Mon 30 Jan 2006 - 16:55:41 GMT

All the logos are great, maybe if one logo cannot be decided on, we can
pick them all! You get a random logo every time you visit the page. :)

(note to others picking, the numbers for the logos are BELOW the images,
not above)

I suppose I would rank my preferences as follows: 10, 9, 6

I haven't seen anyone say anything yet, and I do not wish to offend the
orginators of any of the logos, as I am quite impressed with all of
them, however for some reason the 8, 14-17 and 21-28 logos make me think
of a Microsoft project. Maybe its the four boxes of color that is the
same as the Microsoft flag... but it reminds me of something like this
image:

http://www.indigoclothing.com/images/logos/microsoft.gif
http://www.lansdownecomputing.co.uk/images/office%20logo%20transparent.gif

I didn't look to hard for examples, I am sure there are others that are
more similar. I think Microsoft had quite a few similar images for their
product line recently. I asked some other folks I know and their
not particularly explorer, but any MS product.", "I think it's Office 97
or something."

Micah