Re: [Vserver] Logo design

From: Grzegorz Nosek <grzegorz.nosek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed 18 Jan 2006 - 11:25:53 GMT

2006/1/17, Joep Gommers <joep.gommers@gmail.com>:
> Dear list,
>
> I realize its a bit late, Herbert pointed me towards a old post about
> logo's. I'm kinda in a rush, but spend a few minutes on some brainfarts for
> a VServer logo. Please take a look, and give your opinion. The logo's itself
> arent really logo's yet, just some ideas/feelings. Please tell me what pages
> or pictures you like, so i can continue with those. Ill be doing further
> design tomorrow.
>
> http://www.virtualinfrastructure.nl/downloads/design.pdf
>
> Thanks,
> Joep

As far as I'm concerned, the two bottom ones of page 11 are the best
(the top one from this page a runner-up but it seems to me it needs a
load of real estate around itself not to look cramped.

The blue version in your other pdf is nice, too (except for the font -
too dark and blocky IMVHO), but I wanted to point both to the full
version (which you updated) and the small version with 6 squares
(which you didn't).

The middle half of the original pdf indeed looks very Microsoftish.

Overall, a great job

Best regards,
 Grzegorz Nosek