[Vserver] Re: missing GPL on your site

From: Joep Gommers <joep.gommers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu 12 Jan 2006 - 10:14:20 GMT

Hi Guenther,

The following lines where added to the document, as you could see:
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under
the terms of the GNU Free Documentation
License<http://www.fsf.org/licenses/fdl.txt>,
Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.

This is what i can find in the original article's, since i could find
mentioning of the GNU Public License itself.

If there are differences, ill also add the GPL besides the GPDL.

J-