Re: [Vserver] vservers and unionfs

From: Adrian Vasile <yoyo_at_opennet.ro>
Date: Thu 05 Jan 2006 - 21:06:15 GMT

As i said, i'm new to vservers on linux... bsd jails i know with unionfs
so that i would not rebuild the system again on each necesary update.

I was thinking of keeping all the core packages on the host in ro mode
and only install particular packages based on necesity.
This ideea is best described by slax livecd.

I'm always open to new and better ideas, so, any links are welcome.

Adrian