[Vserver] Vservers and quotas

From: Grzegorz Nosek <grzegorz.nosek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu 05 Jan 2006 - 15:34:18 GMT

Hello all,

I have a basic question regarding quota usage with vservers. My
scenario is more or less like this:

 - I have xid tagging enabled (UID24/GID24)

 - vserver with e.g. xid=1111 has users with uids in range 1111000 -
1111999 (and several system ones but these need no quotas)

 - I'm not interested (at the moment at least) in per-context quotas,
only per-user ones

 - I need to manage the per-user quotas from within the vservers
(preferably, only the specified users should be available - their
files will be always created from within the vserver too so xid
tagging is an option)

 - I don't need quotas on the host

My question is: where do I configure the quotas? The host? The
vservers individually? Both?

Best regards,
 Grzegorz Nosek