[Vserver] VServer patch and OpenAFS kernel module

From: Michel Belleau (malaiwah.com) <michel.belleau_at_malaiwah.com>
Date: Mon 19 Dec 2005 - 02:18:59 GMT

Did someone ever try to make the OpenAFS kernel module patches on a host
with the VServer patches already applied ?

I tried adding a specific ".h" file to one of the source files of the
kernel (as stated in a post found in my google search) but it did more
harm than nothing..

How can we make the two kernel patches live together?

--
Michel Belleau
SERVICES INFORMATIQUES MALAIWAH.COM