[Vserver] Back at copying / migrating vserver.

From: Lars Hallberg <lah_at_micropp.se>
Date: Thu 15 Dec 2005 - 16:57:43 GMT

After some interuption I'm back att writing a script to copy / migrate
VServers.

1) One consern. If a VServer is unified, and I copy over it with rsynk
in the host context. Will links be properly broken or do I risk to mess
upp other servers?

2) Diskspace limits is good, so suport for Xid tagging vould be good.
But I don't realy vant to copy the Xid tagging. I want to use the
targets Xid, whatever it is (or no taging if the target dont use it). My
plan A is:

Start a rsynk server on the target host, runing in the target VServers
Xid context - so any files written will be with the 'right' tagging.
Whithout starting the actual VServer. Is this possable?

TIA /LaH