[Vserver] Wiki : HowTo graph vserver usage with cacti

From: Xavier Montagutelli <xavier.montagutelli_at_unilim.fr>
Date: Wed 14 Dec 2005 - 23:50:33 GMT

Hello list,

I have added a HowTo on the Wiki (Documentation -> HowTo section) to show a
way to graph vserver-stat output with cacti.

http://linux-vserver.org/Cacti+configuration

It's quite long, but I hope it's still useable. It has been a bit hard to make
this setup, so I think it can be of interest.

Feel free to correct. Or even remove if you think it's useless... You can also
contact me if you have problems with the setup (I guess these questions would
be off-topic on this list ?), even if cacti remains "black magick" for me
after this trial ...

HTH,

--
Xavier Montagutelli