Re: [Vserver] Docs: Migration to 2.0

From: Guenther Fuchs <vserver_at_muh.at>
Date: Mon 12 Dec 2005 - 10:43:38 GMT

Hi there,

on Monday, December 12, 2005 at 10:46 on the list was posted:

> added a "migration" section to
> http://linux-vserver.org/Step-by-Step+Guide+2.6
>
> let me know if you think this is helpful.

I guess it is. IMO you should also mention to state only the nubers
into the Prefix file:
  "The Prefix (i.e. /24; check [this page] for more info)"
(or are both variants possible?)

> didn't know how to indent the code snippets so that they match the
> indents of the bullet points.

AFAIS this is not possible, had the same problem on setting up the FC4
installation guide ;-)

--
regards,
Guenther Fuchs