[Vserver] vserver as an image file mounted using loop

From: Alexander Kabanov <shurikk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun 11 Dec 2005 - 19:42:37 GMT

hi,

is it ok to keep vserver as an image file and then mount it using loop device?

let say I have vs1.img, vs2.img ... vsN.img, all i want to do just
mount them whenever I need, and do vserver vsN start

image contains something like
/conf
/root

and,
/vservers/vs1 (symlink to /mountpoint/vs1/root)
/etc/vservers/vs1 (symlink to /mountpoint/vs1/conf)

thanks

--alex