[Vserver] PPPOE vservers and outbound routing

From: Etienne Pretorius <etiennep_at_kingsley.co.za>
Date: Thu 08 Dec 2005 - 16:42:00 GMT

Hello all,

I would just like to know how do I make my ppp0 (pppoe) interface
visible and thus routable inside the vserver. I have this interface on
the main server and sofar using the new style configs with bcapabilities
set to CAP_SYS_ADMIN,CAP_NET_ADMIN,CAP_NET_RAW I still can't see the
interface and so I can't route through it.

Thank you,
Etienne