[Vserver] util-vserver: make install tries to compile

From: Bodo Eggert <7eggert_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed 23 Nov 2005 - 20:06:09 GMT

If I run 'make install', the make script tries to compile a file. Off
cause this can't work out, since I transfered the pre-built directory from
the machine with my compiler to my server, where I want to install.

This is very annoying, especially since compiling as non-user should be
avoided for security reasons (and because of the resulting root-owned
files in your home directory).

--
Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than yourself.