[Vserver] yum support for naturidentisch.de CentOS/RHEL/Fedora repo [scanned]

From: Veit Wahlich <cru_at_zodia.de>
Date: Tue 22 Nov 2005 - 01:54:45 GMT

Hi list!

As 2 people on the IRC channel asked for my CentOS packages being also
available via yum, I added yum support to the repository.

You may find the corresponding yum .repo files in the distribution
directories at http://naturidentisch.de/packages/ , the GPG key is
http://naturidentisch.de/packages/cru.asc .

As yum support is currently experimental, please report any problem.

Regards,
// Veit