[Vserver] Re: Per ip broadcast address

From: gary ng <garyng2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu 17 Nov 2005 - 09:19:37 GMT

>please try with mainstream 0.30.209, and if the
>issue persists, please file a bug report to savannah
>(and of course, let us know how it went :)
Unfortunately, I am a pure debian user and the latest
from unstable, it is only 0.30.208.4 and I have no
idea what is changed between these two.

FYI, 0.30.208.4 still have the same issue.

I guess that is what I can try for now. It is not a
big deal for me(and most usage I believe) as I don't
need broadcast feature and can swap the order so at
least I can have the eth interface right.

regards,

gary
PS. please cc me if possible as I am not on the list,
only check the archive.