[Vserver] Strange error when stopping a vserver

From: alexander goeres - lieblinx.net <agoeres_at_lieblinx.net>
Date: Tue 15 Nov 2005 - 10:06:06 GMT

Hello everybody,
I recently set up a new host for another set of vservers and something seems
to be wrong, but I can't find a solution. When doing a "vsever xyz stop" the
relevant vserver stops, but shows this msg.

/usr/sbin/vserver: line 85: 27923 killed "${NICE_CMD[@]}"
${USE_VNAMESPACE:+$_VNAMESPACE --enter "$S_CONTEXT" -- } $_VCONTEXT $SILENT
_OPT --migrate --chroot --xid "$S_CONTEXT" -- "${INITCMD_STOP[@]}"

The vserver is stopped though, but the mentioned line 85 of /usr/sbin/vserver
doesn't show anything I could relate to this message. I also couldn't find
anything here on the list about that ...
I'd like to get rid of this or even better, solve this problem and would be
glad for any help.

I'm using the debian vserver-patches 2.0 on a debian kernel 2.6.12. The
util-vservers are the debian-stuff (0.30.208)

thanks in advance
Alexander Goeres