Re: [Vserver] Vhashify segmentation fault

From: alberto <listas_at_toscat.com>
Date: Thu 10 Nov 2005 - 18:02:15 GMT

Hi,

I finally had time to test vhasify on an i386 with valgrind, attached is
the output. Same debian source package as I used for x86_64 and same
options (added beecrypt2{,-dev} to dependencies so pbuilder builds it
with vhashify).

Surprisingly, running it with valgrind doesn't make it segfault, it
doesn't hashify anything either though... I ran it with cl options -v
and --leak-check=full, I don't have much experience with valgrind so
please feel free to suggest any other options.

Thanks!
Alberto