Re: [Vserver] packet shaping with vservers

From: Grzegorz Nosek <grzegorz.nosek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu 10 Nov 2005 - 10:47:39 GMT

2005/11/9, Herbert Poetzl <herbert@13thfloor.at>:

> hmm, smells like a mainline issue, to be honest,
> but if you have time (and the machine) we can do
> some more detailed investigations ...
>
> TIA,
> Herbert

Hello

I was thinking along similar lines (AMD64 x2 are quite a new brand),
but I thought that was a hardware issue (slightly malfunctioning CPU
from an early batch?).

The box is now probably (I'll know for sure when I get to work) free
to tinker with so if you have any suggestions on how to debug the
issue, I'm all ears. The machine is there, so is the time (actually
this is my priority task at the moment, "stabilise that damn box!") :)

I'll try to be on IRC today afternoon (after 14:00 GMT+1, nick blackfire).

TIA,
Grzegorz Nosek