Re: [Vserver] Can't bind-mount host->guest

From: Bodo Eggert <7eggert_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sun 30 Oct 2005 - 13:41:18 GMT

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005, Jun OKAJIMA wrote:

> I also have same question.
> How to do a mount to vserver namespace?

I don't know about the vserver mechanism (I'm currently not running one),
but according to LKML, you can change namespace by chrooting to
/proc/$PID/root. I asume it will be possible to mount to
/proc/$PID/root/mount/point, too. Otherwise you'll need to mount, cd to
the mountpoint, chroot (2) to the namespace and bind-mount '.' to the
desired location.

Off cause this isn't tested, but I think it should work.

--
Funny quotes:
10. Nothing is fool proof to a talented fool.