RE: [Vserver] KHTML content editor

From: Matthew Nuzum <matt.followers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri 21 Oct 2005 - 21:20:34 BST

There's no reason that should give you problems. I've used an older version
of it in a vserver.

Just a quick note: If you're considering a commercial WYSIWYG, here's one my
company has had *excellent* results with:
http://www.wysiwygpro.com/

--
Matthew Nuzum <matt@followers.net>
www.followers.net - Makers of "Elite Content Management System"