Re: [Vserver] VServer forum

From: Tor Rune Skoglund <trs_at_datakompaniet.no>
Date: Thu 20 Oct 2005 - 09:36:23 BST

Dariush Pietrzak,,, wrote:

>>postings, IRC logs and poorly styled/"incomplete" web pages (the flower
>>page being one example) is not the way to have it in the long run.
>>

> flower page rocks.

Well, thats a matter of opinion... For the "average user" I would think
the view would be
different... :)

>Everyone and their brother creating their own forum is not the answer, there
>already is a vserver wiki, if you want to work on documentation - go update
>wiki.

Problem with the wiki is that there is no forum there. If one could
incorporate some kind
of forum there, it would be nice --- like e.g. the forum.gentoo.org,
which I find extremely valueable.

And btw, not _anyone_ has the required knowledge about vserver to write
good documentation
on the wiki anyway. Nothing is worse than wrong and outdated
documentation...

Tor Rune Skoglund
trs@datakompaniet.no