Re: [Vserver] Re: I would like to know how to build a FC4 template

From: Steven Truong <djatlantic_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu 20 Oct 2005 - 00:57:00 BST

Thanks Mr. Poetz. I am by no mean suspecting your methods in anyway
regarding building/cloning guest servers.

Btw, thanks to smagnuson. I just finished cloning guest servers.

Now, I am into figuring out how to unify all these things. Silly right?
Because we use hard copy so in a scence it does not waste too much space.
However, after cloning, my 2 guest servers use about twice the previous
space.

Anyway, space is not so much an issue for me, I can live with the current
settings, however, it would be great to know.

Best regards,
Steven.

PS. It've seemed like when I tried to access the mailing list, I've not seen
the most up to date messages. It's been like around this time of day, the
mailing list got updated. I did not subcribe to receive directly from the
mailing list, so I did not see all the answers. Cheers.