Re: [Vserver] Re: Quota for guest servers on /vservers, /vservers is on LVM ext3

From: Chuck <chuck_at_sbbsnet.net>
Date: Wed 19 Oct 2005 - 02:43:36 BST

On Tuesday 18 October 2005 09:28 pm, Steven Truong wrote:

what version of vserver are you running? 2.0.x?

for mine, im running 2.1.0-rc4 and i have a context file inside <guestname>
here is the directory layout for the first level that i have for a guest
named colossus.. below that is the context file typed out with the context id
i assigned it
dell colossus # ls -l
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root 72 Oct 9 17:43 apps
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 5 Oct 9 17:43 context
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 13 Oct 18 10:03 flags
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 261 Oct 10 05:32 fstab
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root 72 Oct 9 17:43 interfaces
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 9 Oct 9 17:43 name
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 26 Oct 9 17:43 run -> /var/run/vservers/colossus
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 112 Oct 9 21:21 scripts
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 72 Oct 9 17:43 uts
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 41 Oct 9 17:43 vdir
-> /etc/vservers/.defaults/vdirbase/colossus
dell colossus # cat context
3905
dell colossus #

is your structure similar?

--
Chuck
"...and the hordes of M$*ft users descended upon me in their anger,