[Vserver] Re: I would like to know how to build a FC4 template

From: Steven Truong <djatlantic_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed 19 Oct 2005 - 00:55:24 BST

Hi, all. Thanks for your answers. Thank *smagnuson and* Mr. Poetzl . As Mr.
Poetzl suggested by those two commands, then we just build one guest server
and then (hard) copy by: 'cp -va' the whole guest server to the new one. Is
it possible that we bypass the user-space commands/utilities to clone a
guest this way? If so, then wonderful.
Btw, is it the best possible and portable way?

Thanks.