Re: [Vserver] unique uptime report per guest

From: Chuck <chuck_at_sbbsnet.net>
Date: Tue 18 Oct 2005 - 15:05:06 BST

On Tuesday 18 October 2005 09:52 am, Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:

it worked. thanks!

> On Tue, 18 Oct 2005, Chuck wrote:
>
> > ok found that but now where do i put the virt_uptime flag? into what
> > file?
>
> Most likely in
>
> /etc/vservers/<vserver name>/flags
>
> (one flag per line)
>
> Grisha

Chuck
"...and the hordes of M$*ft users descended upon me in their anger,
and asked 'Why do you not get the viruses or the BlueScreensOfDeath
or insecure system troubles and slowness or pay through the nose
for an OS as *we* do?!!', and I answered...'I use Linux'. "
The Book of John, chapter 1, page 1, and end of book