[Vserver] Suddenly, no routing.

From: Robin Lee Powell <rlpowell_at_digitalkingdom.org>
Date: Fri 14 Oct 2005 - 05:31:08 BST

For no reason I'm aware of, I suddenly can't reach outside IPs from
my VServer. The VServer has a non-routeable IP, but it's copied its
interface config from the host, so its gateway is a regular
net-routeable IP, which the VServer can't ping.

It was working a while ago; I have no idea what's going on.

I'd love tips on debugging this. It seems like the VServer's
gateway *should* be the host, but I can't figure out how to change
it.

The host and VServer can reach each other just fine.

Thanks.

-Robin

Reason #237 To Learn Lojban: "Homonyms: Their Grate!"
Proud Supporter of the Singularity Institute - http://singinst.org/