Re: [Vserver] ./testme.sh: line 115: which: command not found

From: Herbert Poetzl <herbert_at_13thfloor.at>
Date: Fri 07 Oct 2005 - 19:14:49 BST

On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 08:11:15AM -0700, Eric Jorgensen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I ran into this problem as well. It seems like the
> shell's builtin "which" doesn't work in this case. By
> installing the which RPM, I was able to fix this
> problem.

hmm, always assumed that the 'which' command is
part of every distro ... but hey, live and learn,
maybe somebody has a workaround to avoid 'which'?

patches are welcome ...

TIA,
Herbert

PS: the 'latest' script (testme.sh-0.14) uses the
which command several times to identify missing
base commands, like vserver, chbind, etc ...