Re: [Vserver] Vserver newbie: problems when build guest server on FC4

From: Guenther Fuchs <vserver_at_muh.at>
Date: Thu 06 Oct 2005 - 16:56:07 BST

Hi there,

on Donnerstag, 06. Oktober 2005 at 17:22 on the list was posted:

> Please try the patch from the contrib/ dir (the 2.3.4 one applies to 2.4
> also). I built lots of FC4 vservers on FC4 hosts so it seems to work ;)

Hmmm - found the patch but no real explanation on how to use it / i.e.
what files to patch?! Is this files to patch a yum source build tree?
If yes, most FC users would be happy, if someone (e.g. myself) could
supply a rpm package of recent, patched yum to use.

So pls give me short assistance, I then could rebuild a patched rpm
and supply this back for the communtiy.

--
regards,
Guenther Fuchs