[Vserver] results of the patch after 4 hours of running

From: Chuck <chuck_at_sbbsnet.net>
Date: Thu 06 Oct 2005 - 12:09:15 BST

I stopped the qmail guest, and it timed out. It left the pid file.
The guest was not in the process list.
Proc thought there were 3 vservers running however.

cat /proc/virtual/status
#CTotal: 3
#CActive: 3

and when I tried to restart the guest it said it was already running.
I deleted the pid and tried to start the guest once again and it promptly
locked the kernel.

power cycle returned to all is well with all guests running fine and no errors
in startup. However, I found that my radius guest had a corrupted table in
the database and I had to trash the live accounting table. phpmyadmin could
not repair it. :(

I guess I will have to do this again tonight because I forgot to use the
serial box to connect to the host so I could not see any traces. it's a
single user box so I can't just park in it since the router admin also uses
it.

--
Chuck