Re: [Vserver] Vserver newbie: problems when build guest server on FC4

From: Guenther Fuchs <vserver_at_muh.at>
Date: Thu 06 Oct 2005 - 09:51:04 BST

Hi there,

on Donnerstag, 06. Oktober 2005 at 02:10 on the list was posted:

> I have FC4 x86 ...
> .... I tried to build a FC4 using apt-rpm method at the end.

Unfortunately I cannot tell where but somewhere I found tron
recommendations for FC4 _not_ to use apt-rpm anymore as those
repositories are not really supported / maintained properly by the
Fedora project. I can't remember the exact words or where I found it
but in my brain I stored it as "official note" ;-)

So I would recommend using yum - this works very fine here (as long as
you ensure not using yum version 2.3 and _not_ 2.4 - later version
breaks compatibility with Enrico's util-vserver tools)

--
regards,
Guenther Fuchs