From: Chuck (chuck_at_sbbsnet.net)
Date: Sat 01 Oct 2005 - 04:33:57 BST

I noticed something that i consider odd.

When I use vps ax I see all guests running.

When I use vps auw, it does not report the first guest running but reports the
others.

Is this normal behavior? I'm not too sure about ps options as until recently i
have always just used ps ax or more recently vps ax... but vps auw gives me a
much cleaner output.. but no first guest.

--

Chuck