From: Christian Wolf (Christian.Wolf_at_diasemi.com)
Date: Fri 30 Sep 2005 - 10:25:05 BST

Hi,

my vserver setup works pretty good. Installed under gentoo with 2.6.12
vserver kernel. My virtual server is called mailserver. Installed gentoo
in there too (special stages and baselayout). It just works.
But, when I try to stop the mailserver the following happens:

prompt> server mailserver stop
vkill: vc_ctx_kill(): No such process
Vserver '/etc/vservers/mailserver' still running unexpectedly; please
investigate it manually...

But the mailserver is stopped since I get that output from status:

prompt> vserver mailserver status
Vserver 'mailserver' is stopped
prompt>

Has anbody a clue? Thanks for your help.

Christian